Trinidad Guerra Escalante was born on May 3, 1939 in Torreon, Coahila, in Mexico. She passed away on March 9, 2021 at 81 years old in Dallas, TX. She was the youngest of six children from Juanita Garcia Guerra and Refugio Guerra. She started her career in Nursing, but shortly left for the United States at 21 years old, starting in New York, then Chicago, IL and finally in Dallas, TX where she called home for over 50 years. She is survived by her two children and four grandchildren: Jose Juan Escalante and Maricruz Escalante. Jose Juan has two daughters, Sarah Michelle Escalante and Abigail Fernanda Escalante. Maricruz Escalante has two children, Paul Anthony Escalante and Angelica Marie Escalante.
She was a resilient woman who raised two children on her own. She was the epitome of what you call strength and the toughest woman I had the pleasure of knowing. From what I recently learned, she lived an adventurous life, working in Alaska and was part of a bowling league. She was a loving mother, and grandmother. We will all miss her tremendously.
A viewing will be held on Saturday, March 13, 2021 from 12-2pm at Aria Cremation and Funeral Services, at 10116 E NW Hwy, Dallas, TX 75238.
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference