Greg Fox, a long-time resident of Forney, TX passed away from COVID-19 complications on January 13, 2021. Greg is survived by wife, Alisha Fox (Forney), his mother, Linda Fox (Pilot Point), sister Stacy Kuhn and spouse Brett (Pilot Point), daughter Heather Murrey and spouse Matthew (Dallas), son Heath Fox and spouse Samantha (El Paso), daughter Hayley Aldana, spouse Roger, and
grandson Mason (Forney), his Mother and Father-in-law Donna & Travis Salvato, his sister-in-law Erin Pollaehn, his nieces Paige Bartee and family, Tori Kuhn and Kimber Kuhn. Greg is predeceased by his father, Nolan Fox.
Greg was born July 25, 1961 to Nolan and Linda Fox of Mesquite, Texas. He graduated from Mesquite High School in 1979. He married Alisha Fox (Pollaehn) on April 22, 1983 and had three beautiful children that he loved dearly. Greg was the life of any room he entered. He had an endearing smile, infectious laugh, and he was never too shy to have a good time. He worked hard at everything he did, every day of his life. He owned multiple construction companies, but his hard work was not just about his work. He loved his family, his friends and his church. He was always ready to lend a helping hand to a friend or neighbor, serve at his church, and simply be available to love people.
A memorial celebration is tentatively planned for Summer 2021.
The family will release more information at a future date.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations be made to the National Kidney Foundation
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference