Frank Harold Moss, Jr. passed away in Dallas, TX on December 23, 2021 with his beloved wife, Rose, by his side. Frank was born July, 22,1947 in Tahlequah, OK.
Frank was preceded in death by his parents, Jane Alberty Moss and Frank Harold Moss Sr.
He is survived by his wife, Rose; two sisters, Myrna Moss (Montez Mutzig) of Tulsa, Ok, Jenny (Mike) Chambers of Sapulpa, OK; nephew, Jeff Hampton (Cara Harrison); 2 grand nieces, Mavis Jane and Tallulah Bell of Asheville, NC; In-laws, Mike (Lois) Powell of Palm Harbor Florida, Jane Brewer of Canton, IL; sister-in-law, Penny Powell, Trivoli, IL; and many nieces, grand nieces and nephews. He is also survived by his very best canine friend, Romeo.
A service and internment will be held at the Alberty Cemetery in Westville, OK at a future date.
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference