Gladys Ray Stanley
Gladys Ray Stanley, 79, went to be with the Lord at Medical City Plano in Plano, TX on Wednesday, September 14, 2022. She was a beloved mother, grandmother, sister, family member and friend.
She was born to the late Gladys Mae Boseman and John Antonio Boseman, Sr on April 30, 1943. She is preceded in death by her four brothers John Boseman, Jr, William Boseman, Gerald Boseman, and Zumbrey Boseman.
She is survived by her children Vickie Tidwell of Dallas, TX; John Brickhouse (April) of Camden, NC; and Tina Manocha (Shash) of Irving, TX. Also survived by her brothers Termite Boseman of Iowa, Merle Boseman (Donna) in the NC mountains, and Herman Boseman (Paulette) of Hertford, NC. She has 16 grandchildren, 26 great-grandchildren, multiple aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, cousins, and friends.
The family will plan a memorial service at a later date in Elizabeth City, NC.
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference