Gloria Solis McBee
Gloria Solis McBee, 86, of Irving, Texas, now free of pain and home with many of her loved ones, took her wings on Sunday, April 24, 2022.
Gloria is survived by daughter Daryl Cissi McBee-Rice and husband Murray, daughter Dolly McBee McDowell and husband Tracy. Grandchildren Trey and Darrell Glenn, Cale Rice and wife Miranda, Dalton Rice and Trevor McDowell. Great grandsons Matthew Bexar Rice and Maddox Thomas Rice and many nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by husband of 64 years Darrell McBee, and daughter Donna Glenn.
She was a loving mother, wife, grandmother, great grandmother, and friend to all. She enjoyed her family, watching her children and grandchildren play, softball and baseball, she enjoyed her Dallas Cowboys, playing bingo and cooking for her family and friends. Gloria always made sure her family came first and loved them dearly.
Gloria’s wish was to be cremated and not to have memorial services.
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference