Edmund Gomez was born January 21, 1951 in Las Cruces, New Mexico to Robert and Dolores Gomez. He passed away on March 3, 2019 in Dallas at the age of 68. Edmund grew up in Lima, Peru where he graduated from high school. He attended West Texas State University, later attending SMU Law School in Dallas. In 1977, he was admitted into the Texas State Bar and in 1978, he opened his own private practice. In 1983, he was admitted to practice in the Northern District of Texas; serving his community for over 41 years. He is preceded in death by his parents; son, John Jeremy Sweet Gomez; and brother, Richard Gomez. Those left to cherish his memory include his beloved wife, Carla; daughters, Brittany (Teal) and Tiffany (Douglas); granddaughters, Willow and Delia; brothers, Hector and wife Charlotte, Andreas and Victor Gomez; Sister, Olivia and husband Lonnie LeFevre; many aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and friends.
Edmund will be forever remembered for how he always knew what to say, how to spread his wisdom on the Lord, the Law, and his love for food.
A Celebration of Life service will be held March 13, 2019 from 5pm-8pm The Empire Room, 1225 N Riverfront Blvd, Dallas, TX 75207.
___________________________________________________________ A Signature Service under the direction of: Aria Cremation Service & Funeral Home 10116 E. Northwest Highway Dallas, Texas 75238 214-340-8008
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
- Consent to Publish Form