Hawthorne, Clint M.
Clint Maurice Hawthorne, 64, of Dallas, Texas, passed away on October 14, 2013. He was born to the late Ramsey Hawthorne and Wordene Hawthorne on May 20, 1949. The funeral service will be held at 11:00 a.m., Monday, October 21 at the Dallas-Ft. Worth National Cemetery. Clint is survived by his daughter Molly Hawthorne and brother Clay Hawthorne. He will be remembered as a loving father, brother, son, and uncle.Arrangements are under the direction of:ARIA Cremation Service & Funeral Home10116 E. NW HighwayDallas, Texas 75238214.340.8008
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
- Consent to Publish Form