Horton, Barry Steven
HORTON, BARRY STEVEN, 70, died on September 8, 2019, in Dallas, Texas, of multiple myeloma. He is survived by his wife of 50 years, Virginia (Kitty), of Garland, Texas; his daughter, Jennifer Driver and son-in-law Derek, of Sulphur Springs, Texas. Barry was ‘Pop’ to his four grandchildren: Baylee, Brinklee, Brady, and Bellamee. Barry is also survived by his mother, Ravenel Horton, his brother, Nick Horton, both of Harrison, Arkansas; and his sister, Joan Hendrix, of Indianapolis, Indiana. He is preceded in death by his father, Silas Horton. Barry was born on July 16, 1949 in Marshall, Arkansas, to parents Ravenel and Silas Horton. He graduated from Marshall High School and served in the United States Army during the Vietnam War. He was self-employed in the HVAC industry. Barry never liked being the center of attention, and per his wishes, there will be no services, however, his Facebook page will remain open and all are welcome to post memories and final words to him there.
A Signature Service under the direction of:
Aria Cremation Service & Funeral Home
10116 E. Northwest Highway
Dallas, Texas 75238
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference