Jacquelyn Elaine King
Jacquelyn Elaine King, age 51, died at Dallas Regional Medical Center on Thursday October 13, 2022. Jackie battled with many grave health challenges. Her faith and love inspire as we go forward.
Born June 16,1971 in Yokota, Japan, she lived in Dallas and Mesquite, TX and worked for many years helping others in healthcare and security. Jackie was baptized as a Jehovah’s Witness in 1999.
Survivors include mother, Norma Joyce Jackson of Dallas; 3 adult sons, Kelvin “Colby” Mallard of Garland, TX, Aaron “Bo” Cornelius King III of Dallas, TX , and Aaron “Corn” Cornelius King IV also of Dallas, TX. Her grandchildren are Quintin, Zemmarah, and Eian. Her surviving siblings are Joyce Jackson of Cedar Hill, brother Robert W Jackson II of Killeen, TX and sister Kimberly Jackson of Fort Worth, TX. She is survived by a host of aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, cousins, and extended relatives. She is then surrounded by scores of loving friends. She is preceded in death by her father Robert W Jackson.
Services will be held at 1 p.m., Saturday, October 29 at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses 6008 Forney Road, Dallas, TX 75227. Interment will be at a later time in East Texas with a small cohort of family and close friends. Relatives and friends are welcome at the Salvation Army 8341 Elam Road, Dallas, TX 75214 from 2pm-5pm. Directly following services on October 29.
Memorial contributions are welcome, please contact Jackie’s sister, Kimberly Jackson at 214- 454-1686 for details.
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference