James B. Richards
James B. Richards of Irving, TX passed away peacefully at home November 24, 2021.
He was born July 8th, 1933 in Pittsburgh, PA to the late Edmund J. and Louise T. McGrew.
He served 6 years in the U.S. Army as a supply sargeant in missile batteries in Korea, Guam, and Greenland.
He was a member of the Plymouth Park United Methodist Church.
He was preceeded in death by his wife of 46 years, Doree.
He is survived by three sons, James A. of Irving, Jeffery E. (Susan) of Prescott, AZ, and Robert B. (Debbie) of Sanger, TX, along with five grand sons, Brandon, Brennon, Brian, Garrett, and Jesse along with numerous great grandchildren. Also surviving Mr. Richards are brothers Larry of Hemet, CA, Danny (Linda) of Crown Point, IN, and sister Louise (Doug) of Murfreesboro, TN.
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference