James Edgar Bedillion
It is with great sadness that we announce the passing away of our wonderful father, James Edgar Bedillion, on May 7, 2023 at the age of 83. He was surrounded by family as he peacefully slipped away to be with his Creator. James was a man of warmth and love with a great sense of humor, and he will be dearly missed.
James was born in Washington PA on September 21, 1939 and later lived in Salem NJ, Lansdale PA, and Mansfield TX. James proudly served in the US Air Force stationed in Maine, and after leaving the military, he moved his family to Pennsylvania where he worked as a Heavy Equipment Operator. James loved spending time with his family, cracking jokes and having fun, along with maintaining the house and cars. His lifelong passion was shooting pool, whether for fun or in amateur tournaments.
He is survived by his wife Virginia of 61 years, and four children Geraldine Virginia, David James, Kelly Lynn, and Eric Dwayne, along with his eleven grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren. James is preceded in death by his parents James and Dorothy Bedilion, and his siblings William, Joseph, and Sandra Lee.
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
Arrangements under the direction of:
Aria Cremation Service and Funeral Home
19310 Preston Road
Dallas, Texas 75252
Celebration of Life
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
- Consent to Publish Form