James “Jim” Klein
James “Jim” Klein passed away on October 26, 2022, at home in Dallas,Texas surrounded by his loving family.
Jim attended Holy Cross High School in Flushing, New York in 1962. He was the Class President and Co-Captain of the Football Team. “Meet us on M street” was always the plan with his buddies. Jim graduated Kings Point in 1966 and served with the United States Merchant Marines from 1964 to 1970. He received his Masters in Business at the University of San Francisco and then founded his company, FST Technology, in the Bay Area.
Jim married his wife of 30 years, Debbie Klein, in 1992 in Aptos, California where he retired. Jim had 5 children, Nick Pineda and spouse Allison Ball, Kenna and spouse Chris Norris, Jennifer and spouse Sander Walker and two beloved puppies Pierre & Cuatro. Jim was Grandpa to 7 grandchildren, Aidan and Liam Norris, Jayde and Emily Walker, William, Charlotte and Annabel Swope.
Jim loved life and lived it to the fullest. He loved his wife, his family, golf, sailing, and flying as a private pilot. He brought happiness and excitement into every door he walked through, always ready to tell a good story. Jim will be greatly missed by all his family, friends and everyone who had a conversation with him.
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference