John Louis Orrico
John Louis Orrico of Dallas, Texas passed away April 1, 2022 after a courageous battle with Pulmonary Sarcoidosis. He was born in New Castle, PA on November 14, 1946.
John leaves behind his devoted wife of 43 years, Lois. Together they had three children, Johnny, Anthony and Lauren.
John was preceded in death by his parents, Mary and John Orrico, and his sister, Carol Orrico.
Funeral Mass will be held on Monday, April 25, 2022 at 1:00pm at All Saints Catholic Church 5231 Meadowcreek Drive, Dallas.
Please leave the family condolences and share your memories here for years to come.
Arrangements under the direction of:
Aria Cremation Service and Funeral Home
19310 Preston Road
Dallas Texas 75252
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference