John O. Hart, Jr.
John O. Hart, Jr., age 66, passed peacefully at home surrounded by his family, on Friday morning, February 10th. He fought a long hard battle with cancer.
Born January 15,th 1957 in Belleville, Illinois. He grew up and lived in Belleville until January of 1982.
He and Beth moved to the Dallas area and they made Texas their home. He leaves behind many friends in the Dallas hockey world that he loved.
He was the owner of Hart Roofing and Remodeling since 1987. He was a member of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Men’s club in Plano where he enjoyed playing cards with his friends.
He is survived by his wife Elizabeth. They were married on New Year’s Eve in 1985 so he would never forget their anniversary! His son Christopher John, daughter-in-law, Kristine, and his beloved granddaughter, Braelynn Grace. His son, Danyl Paul, his son, John James, and daughter-in-law, Abigail.
His sister, Debra Hart Buese, and brother, Robert Hart, as well as many nieces and nephews that he cherished.
The family will have a Celebration of Life Ceremony. Memorial contributions are welcome at St. Jude’s,
any cancer organization, or the Austin Street Shelter in Dallas.
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
Arrangements under the direction of:
Aria Cremation Service and Funeral Home
19310 Preston Road
Dallas, Texas 75252
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
- Consent to Publish Form