John W. Ford Jr. “Johnny”
Johnny was born April 30, 1961 in Dallas, Texas to John and Marcia Ford. He passed away on September 10, 2022. He was a self taught guitarist, once working in Quality Control at Gibson Guitar in Nashville. He also worked framing houses with Rank Construction. He was very loving and caring to everyone and had a great sense of humor. We are all going to miss him so much. Those left to cherish his memory include his sister Laura Ford Rank; niece Sarah Rank; favorite cousin Becky Somadavilla and a very caring friend Julie Hickman. His brothers Nick Konovalski & wife Becky, Dave Rank, Jim Suhler and Levin Snow & family. Johnny had so many friends and family it’s hard to name everyone. The family would like to Thank the Nurse’s and Health Care Workers at One Point Hospice for taking such excellent care of Johnny.
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference