John Wesley White
John Wesley White, 83, of Plano, Texas was ushered into Heaven on May 20, 2022, surrounded by family. John is survived by his wife of 57 years Marilyn Marshall White, daughter Shannon, sons Kevin and Andrew, daughters-in-law Kim and Julie, and his beloved grandchildren Connor, Colin, Lauren, and Nolan. John was a loving father, husband, grandfather, and friend. He led a remarkable business career at Texas Instruments and Compaq and more than two dozen boards of directors and advisory boards. John loved golf in a way only avid golfers can understand and became an excellent player in his well-earned retirement. We offer a special thank you to the incredible hospice staff at CC Young Assisted Living Center in Dallas for their loving care and support of John.
A Celebration of Life will be held at 3:00 pm
Sunday May 29, 2022
First United Methodist Church Dallas
1928 Ross Avenue, Dallas, Texas.
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference