It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of Johnpaul Palacios-Mondragon on Monday, May 2, 2022 at the age of 24.
Paul was born on September 15, 1997 in Dallas, TX to Rodolfo and Roxana Mondragon. Beloved son, grandson, nephew, brother and friend.
Paul enjoyed reading, investing into his stocks, cooking, and cars. Paul loved being with his family and friends. He was silly, kind hearted and generous which is what made him so special.
Johnpaul is survived by his parents, Roxana and Rodolfo, brothers; Rodolfo Jr and Michael and sister Kimberly.
When you think of Paul, please remember “enjoy the little things in life because one day you will look back and realize they were big things.” His heart was one of a kind.
Viewing: Friday, May 13, 2022 10am-1pm
Funeral Service: Friday, May 13, 2022 1pm
Burial to follow at Plano Mutual Cemetery
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference