Stacy Johnson of Denton, TX and formerly of St. Louis, MO, passed away on November 1, 2021 at Willow Bend Assisted Living having reached the age of 96 years. She was born March 8, 1925 in Black, MO, a daughter to the late Custer Black and Martha Etta (Barton) Black.
Stacy is survived by her daughter, Serilta Glass and son-in-law, James Glass; granddaughter Kristin Delzer and husband James Delzer; 2 grandsons, Tyler Delzer and Ryan Delzer; her loving sister Mary Dement and husband Bob and many nieces and nephews.
She always had a smile and kind word for everyone, and she always thought of others first. She will be greatly remembered by all that knew her.
Interment will be at a future time in her birthplace of Black, MO
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference