Jose G. Moore
Jose G. Moore, “Jody”, was born in Holland August 30,1932. Although grateful to be from the Netherlands and to become an American, she looked to a greater citizenship in heaven, especially on February 14, 2022.
Her life on earth was full of adventure, passion, humor, sorrow and the miraculous. She endured childhood under nazi occupation, immigration and assimilation, widowhood and many other trials, but the Lord was with her in them all. She loved to share her story and she loved to tell about the messiah Yeshua, Jesus Christ, to anyone with ears. She loved Israel, all things Dutch, her family, many friends who became family, and her faithful companion Kevke.
Ultimately, Jose is a woman not defined by her hobbies, her roles or past employment, but by what her Savior accomplished for us all in making us right with God. God did not abandon her in her old age. May her memory and testimony be a blessing.
She is preceded by her parents, two brothers, husbands and other loved ones.
She is survived by her sisters Tina Foley, Ria Zook, Tilly Newkirk and brother Raymond Raemaekers her daughter Leoncia Patterson and sons Matjeu Stapleton, Tony Stapleton and James Paul Stapleton as well as her grandchildren and their children and their children.
“May the hearts of those who seek the Lord live forever.”
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
Arrangements under the direction of:
Aria Cremation Service and Funeral Home
19310 Preston Road
Dallas, Texas 75252
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference