Josephine Balderas was born in Dallas, TX on March 24, 1984. She was one of seven children and a graduate from The School of Science and Engineering Magnet in Dallas, Texas and The University of Texas at Arlington. She was always caring and giving, even near the end of life where she made a selfless decision to be an organ donor. She was creative, intelligent, and funny. She was known as “La Cuata”, “Pepina”, and “Josie”. Josie was loved by her family and friends and will greatly be missed.
She was preceded in death by her twin brother, Jerry Balderas.
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference