Joshua was born April 2, 1979 in West Branch, MI. He passed away June 7th, 2022 in Dallas, TX at the age of 43. Josh is survived by his parents, Pamela Romeo (Raycraft) and father Marcus Milton, his sister Christa and brother Kyle. Josh was the proud, loving father of his four children, Trent, Chandler, Zoey and Taylor. He also leaves behind his two grandsons, Jaden and Takashi, his niece’s Isla, Casey and Ivy. He was extremely devoted to his family, always there to help in any way he could.
He loved being active and was deeply involved in the business of mountain and racing bikes. He was professionally trained and certified as a bike mechanic, managing several top of the line retail stores. He participated in world class riding events in Europe as well as in the US. He was extremely talented and mastered anything he set his mind to accomplishing.
Josh was a unique and amazing young man with a heart of gold, he will be missed beyond measure.
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference