Kristina “Kris” Le Roy
Kristina Le Roy, age 58, died at Baylor-Plano Hospital on October 2, 2022. Kris was born August 10, 1964 in Pawnee, Oklahoma. She lived all her life in Irving, she graduated from MacArthur High School in Irving Texas. When she wasn’t working she was doing what she loved playing with her fur babies Bella and Sammy. She also loved to read.
Survivors include John Silverhorn, spouse of Irving TX. Sister Jolene Southers and brother-in-law Ray Nunez, of Broken Arrow, OK. Nephew Jason Southers of Irving, TX and niece Sarah Nunez Southers of Broken Arrow, OK.
Kris was preceded in death by her parents John Le Roy and Elouise (Ella) Le Roy, Hudson. Brothers Brent Le Roy and Ernest Le Roy.
Final resting place will be at Ponca Tribal Cemetery in Ponca City, OK.
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference