Louis Cairl Thompson 72 years old passed away on February 4, 2023, with his family by his side after a brief illness with cancer. Louis was born December 13,1950 in Fort Hood Texas to John J Thompson and Louise Brunson Thompson. The family moved to Fort Huachuca, Arizona in 1954. He graduated from Buena high school in 1969 and attended Cochise College and University of Arizona in Tucson. He was a Sierra Vista police officer from 1973 to 1975. Louis married Juanita Wilson from Waco Texas in 1974. They were married for 49 years. They have two children Jason Thompson of Lewisville, Texas and Lindsey Strawn of Little Elm, Texas. Louis retired from Dallas Area Rapid Transit in 2020 after 15 years of service. Louis is proceeded in death by his dad John J Thompson and his mother Louise Thompson. Louis is survived by his wife, Juanita Thompson, Children, Jason Thompson, and Lindsey Strawn, son-in-law, Jordan Strawn, grandchildren, Madison Greenwood and Benjamin Strawn, Brother John W Thompson (Kathleen Thompson) of Chino Valley, AZ. Nieces and nephews, who he loved very much. He loved watching football and being with his children and precious grandchildren.
Memorial Service Waco Memorial Park Waco Texas April 14th, 2023. In lieu of flowers donations can be made to Amyloidosis Foundation at Amyloidosis.org
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
Arrangements under the direction of :
Aria Cremation Service and Funeral Home
19310 Preston Road
Dallas, Texas 75252
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
- Consent to Publish Form