Lozano Jr, Henry
HENRY “Guero” LOZANO JR.
Henry Lozano Jr., 51, passed away on Saturday, September 11, 2021 Memorial services are scheduled for Friday, September 24, 2021, at 10:00 am in Irving, TX at The Aria Funeral Home with Pastor Richard officiating. Henry was born to Luz Vasquez Rodriguez and Henry Lozano in Pecos, TX on April 17, 1970. He moved to Carlsbad, NM with his parents when he was 16 years old. In 1996 he moved to Irving, TX where most of his family had moved to as well. He loved his 49ers football team and no one could tell him different. He loved big family gatherings and cooking for those big family gatherings. You could always bet that you were going to find him in the backyard listening to his Oldies but Goodies music. He always had a love for music which was a form of therapy for him. Guero had an unconditional love for all his family and friends. He is now reunited with his beloved grandparents in heaven, who he dearly missed. He was preceded in death by his maternal Grandparents, Hipolito and Bertha Vasquez, Paternal Grandmother Senaida Garcia, and Uncles Hector and Tito Vasquez. Survivors are his daughters, Apolonia Lozano and Angelina Guevara of Carlsbad, NM; mother, Luz Rodriguez (Luis Rodriguez) of Alice, TX; father, Henry Lozano (Francis Lozano) of Wichita, KS; sisters, Anna Reust (Jim Reust) of FT. Worth, TX; Diana Dorado (Jason Dorado) of Carlsbad, NM; Angelica Obermeyer (Kevin Obermeyer) of Montgomery, TX; Brothers, Jonathon Lozano and Jason Lozano of Wichita, KS; grandchildren: Jacob Navarro, Joseph Guevara, and Joselyn Guevara. Numerous aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews and lots of cousins.
Arrangements under the direction of
Aria Cremation Service and Funeral Home
1820 N Belt Line Road
Irving, Texas 75061
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference