Lynell C. Pool passed away suddenly in her home, located in Dallas, Texas, on January 2, 2023. Lynell was born in Los Angeles, California on May 11, 1961. Lynell’s entire family
preceded her in death. Father, Lester E. Pool, 1933-2006; mother, Patricia L. Pool, 1930-2008; brother, Lee E. Pool, 1955-2007; and sister, Lesley J. Pool, 1958-2015. Lynell
was a devoted daughter, sister, and friend. Lynell was a free spirit and had a passion for life. She enjoyed her Native American heritage. She touched the lives of many people and animals. She was gracious, kind, and contributed to her community. Lynell enjoyed going to sporting events, attending concerts, and spending time with family and friends. Burial of ashes will be held on her birthday, on May 11, 2023, at 1:00 P.M., at Fort Klamath Cemetery. It is located at 51900 Hwy 62, in Chiloquin, Oregon. Everyone is welcome to attend. Lynell had a zest for life and will be truly missed by all who knew and loved her.
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
Arrangements under the direction of:
Aria Cremation Service and Funeral Home
19310 Preston Road
Dallas, Texas 75252
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference