Maria Rosa Nelly Carlos
Maria Rosa Nelly Carlos, 59, passed away in Carrollton, Texas on March 6, 2023.
She was born on January 10, 1964, in the city of Monterrey Mexico. Her parents were Francisco Cardona Rivera and Maria del Socorro Cisneros de Cardona.
She received two degrees, one in Cosmetology and another in teaching K-5.
Nelly Carlos got married with Mr. Carlos Carlos on May 7, 1988 and were both married for 34 amazing years.
Nelly served as a teacher of elementary school students in Monterrey, Mexico and Houston, Texas. Later on she served at Ministerios Bethania USA for 20 years. She later continued as an Associate Pastor along with her husband and Pastor Carlos Carlos, in the city of Balch Springs, Texas. Her love for serving The Lord was her passion.
Nelly was the 5th child of 8 siblings.
She is survived by her husband Carlos Carlos Sr, daughter Priscilla Carlos, and son Carlos Carlos Jr.
Visitation will be held from 6:00-8:00pm, Friday, March 10, 2023 at the Ministerios Bethania, 2405 E. Beltline Rd., Carrollton, TX 75006
Funeral services will be held at 10:00 – 12:00pm, Saturday, March 11, 2023 also at the Ministerios Bethania in Carrollton.
Burial will follow at Rolling Oaks Memorial Park, 400 Freeport Pkwy, Coppell, TX 75019
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
Arrangements under the direction of:
Aria Cremation Service and Funeral Home
19310 Preston road
Dallas, Texas 75252
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
- Consent to Publish Form