Martha L. Ogden
Martha L. Ogden, beloved Mother and Grandmother, passed away Sunday, January 29, 2023, during a brief hospital stay. A long-time Dallas, Texas resident, Martha was born to Albert Dewey Gauntt and Cora Beatrice Jackson in Athens, Texas on August 21, 1928.
She married her best friend and high school sweetheart who preceded her in death, Malcolm Ray Ogden, on December 21, 1946.
While Martha had many ailments, aches and pains, she always maintained her sense of humor and good humor. She loved to laugh and treasured her family and the many friends who made her laugh and smile. She was a devoted member of Northside Baptist Church for many years.
Her love, humor, beautiful spirit, bright smile and the twinkle in her brown eyes will be greatly missed.
Martha is survived by her two adult sons, Guy H Ogden and Russell D Ogden, both of Dallas, her brother, James V Webb (Linda) of Orange Beach, Alabama, her precious grandchildren, Hunter J Ogden and John R Ogden along with many nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by her husband and her parents.
In lieu of flowers, the family asks that you consider a donation to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN. 38105
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
- Consent to Publish Form
I feel like I knew Martha though we never met. Such a beautiful lady. Love and prayers to Linda and Jim and all who loved Martha. ❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻