Martinez, David Mark
David Mark Martinez, 56 of Dallas, Texas met our Lord Jesus Christ on July 28th, 2021. He was born August 1st, 1964 in Detroit, Michigan to parents Raymond and Hortense Martinez.
He will forever be remembered for his love of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Pittsburg Steelers, The Beatles, and FC Bayern Munich. He was a devoted husband and father who never let a day go by without telling each of them how much he loved them. He had faith and fight like no other. Fighting through his many illnesses he never lost his faith. Though he is not with us today, we can take comfort in the thought that he is whole and no longer in pain.
He is survived by his wife Rebecca Martinez, children Maddox Martinez, Micah, Stephen, and Alyssa Jarnagin. Mother Hortense Martinez, brother Gilbert Martinez, and wife Nicole, nephews Atticus Martinez and Taylor White, and niece Julia Martinez. He was preceded in death by his father Raymond Martinez and brother Richard Martinez.
Memorial services will be held at a later date
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference