Mary Y. White
Mary Y White, age 98, of The Colony Texas passed away on April 20th 2022.
Mary was born August 6th 1924 in Collingswood New Jersey to Park and Mary Young. She attended Collingwood High School. She married Edward P White on July 21st 1945. Mary lived in Medford Lakes New Jersey, and then moved to Jupiter Florida.
Preceding Mary in death was her husband Edward Paul White, and son Stephen E White.
Those left to cherish her memory include her sister Dorothy Scariano, daughters Cheryl Allen, Karen Bielinski. Granddaughter Kristen Adams. Grandsons Scott and Andrew Bielinski. Great grandsons Kale and Blaze Adams. Many nieces, nephews, and cousins.
No service is planned in accordance with Mary’s wishes.
Condolences can be made at Aria Cremation Service & Funeral Home
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference