Bessye Mae Renfro
Bessye was a native Texan born on June 9, 1947 and passed away peacefully on April 20, 2022 in Irving, TX.
Proceeded in death by her Parents Dosha Mae Walkup Pilcher and James J. Pilcher. Her Loving Husband Grover Renfro Jr., Brothers; William Earl Pilcher, Carl Wayne Pilcher and Joe David Pilcher.
Survived by her Children; Jeffrey Charles Gloeckner, David Edward Gloeckner, Grover Renfro III, Tonia Renfro and Sondra Franey. And many Grandchildren and Great-Grandchildren.
Funeral Arrangements are pending.
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
Arrangements under the direction of:
1820 N. Beltline Road
Irving, Texas 75061
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference