Miguel Angel Alvarez
The question was asked the other day “Why”? And the answer is simple….”Because God is God.” On Sunday, June 6, 2022 that same God saw fit to retrieve one of His earthly angels in the form of Miguel Angel Alvarez.
Miguel was born on December 17, 1981 Guerrero, Mexico. He attended public schools and earned his diploma.
Miguel accepted Christ at an early age and demonstrated his strong faith in his treatment of others. His heart was big and he made friends easily. Miguel was a friend to anyone who needed a friend or help. He loved to laugh and celebrate life.
Miguel worked many years for the Whole Foods Company in the Bakery. He established many long term friendships there. He also had his own landscaping company with long time customers who became his friends as well.
Miguel loved to travel to see different parts of the world and meet new people.
Miguel’s greatest joy and accomplishment was being a father to his only son, Anthony.
Miguel is Survived by the following:
Son: Anthony Alvarez
Mother: Eloina Lara
Sisters: Margarita Alvarez, Isidra Alvarez, Roberta Alvarez
Brothers: Rodolfo Alvarez, Pablo Alvarez, Martin Alvarez Host of nieces and nephews, family and friends
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference