With love and great sorrow the family of Mildred Ellen DeWolfe Roberts, 77, of Plano, Texas (formerly Little Elm, Texas) announce her passing on May 21, 2022 at Carrollton Regional Medical Center.
Mildred was born in Midland, Texas on September 13, 1944 to Earle L. and Lina Belle DeWolfe. After graduating she made her way to Dallas and surrounding area where she would kickstart a nearly 50-year career in Optics.
Mildred was a hard working, kind and gentle person, a devoted mother, a loving grandmother, a beloved sister, aunt and friend. She enjoyed life’s simple treasures of spending time with her family, weekend brunches, sitting outside, watching tv and undoubtedly her “love-affair” with crosswords and word searches.
Mildred is survived by her daughters Cynthia “Cindy” Jordan Niji and Kimberley Jordan Scruggs, her grandchildren David Breen and wife Chanoma, Meagan Heath, Steven Breen, Madison Scruggs and Alyssa Scruggs, six great grandchildren Serena, Dakota, Alexander, Nathaniel, Lucas and Connor, her sister June DeWolfe Ziegenhorn and husband Garland, sister-in-law Sara DeWolfe, Nephews and Nieces along with extended family.
She will be deeply missed and forever in our hearts.
“Wherever a beautiful soul has been there is a trail of beautiful memories.”
God saw you getting tired,
a cure was not to be,
So he put his arms around you,
and whispered “come with me”.
No public services are planned.
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
If you would like to honor the life of Mildred we ask that you please make a donation in her name to curehht.org
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference