Nancy Anne Martin
Nancy Anne Martin was born in Houston, Texas on January 21, 1954 and passed away peacefully from a recently diagnosed cancer on March 12, 2022.
She was 68. A lifelong resident of Dallas, Texas, Nancy graduated from Bryan Adams High School in 1972, attended Texas Tech University, and had a long career as a law librarian at various Dallas law firms. She also owned a librarian services business for several years and was a key asset to smaller firms.
Nancy was an extremely talented Bead Artist, Master Jewelry maker, Doll maker and Ceramics Artist. She loved cats and rescued at least one hundred cats in her lifetime, and two dogs., The unique Nancy was a prolific idiomatic expression maker and an extremely loyal and beloved friend.
She will be missed by so many friends, lawyers and teachers whose lives she touched over the years, including her best friends, Angela Wilson and Barry Greve. She is also survived by her mother, Adele Martin, brother, Tim Martin and wife, Nancy, her niece, Sarah Martin, her nephew, Gregg Martin and his son, Logan.
A memorial service will be held
March 24, 2022 at 7pm
Aria Funeral Home
10116 E. Northwest Highway
Dallas, Texas 75238
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference