Nicole Perette Harris, age 90, passed away in Grapevine, Texas, on Monday, January 2, 2023. Born in Nancy, France, she came to Killeen, Texas, with her husband, Albert Harris, in 1959. After living in Texas, they moved to Georgia and Florida, returning to Killeen in 1972 where she resided until her passing. Nicole enjoyed gardening, crocheting and knitting, frequently making afghans, sweaters, baby blankets and booties for friends and her many nieces and nephews.
Survivors include two daughters, Valerie A. Lindsey of Belen, New Mexico, Doris Harris of Irving, Texas, and grandson, Michael Evan Simons of Harker Heights, Texas.
Memorial services are pending.
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
Arrangements under the direction of:
Aria Cremation Service and Funeral Home
1820 N. Beltline Road
Irving, Texas 75061
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference