Nina Merle Rodgers Dewberry
Nina Merle Rodgers Dewberry was born in Dallas October 8, 1935, to John Lee Rodgers and Juanita Tackett Rodgers. She passed away February 22, 2022 in Fort Worth.
Nina married her high school sweetheart, Charles Dewberry, in 1953. She enjoyed the adventure of being an Air Force wife and living in many varied locales with her growing family.
After moving back to the Dallas area, she became a secretary for Sam Houston High School in Arlington. Upon retirement, she loved traveling with Charles throughout the US.
She is survived by Charles Dewberry, her husband of 69 years, and four children; Gerald Dewberry and wife Nancy, Sharon Stewart and husband Douglas, Danny Dewberry, and Rodger Dewberry and wife Irene Suarez. She also leaves several grandchildren and great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her parents and two brothers, John and Glyn.
In lieu of flowers, gifts in her name may be made to a charity of choice.
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference