Norma Jane Igleheart
Norma Jane (nee Conley) Igleheart, beloved wife, mom, grandmother, and friend, passed away unexpectedly on June 27, 2022.
Norma was born in Akron, Ohio on October 25, 1944, to Albert and Myrtle Conley. She married the love of her life, Richard “Jerry” Igleheart, on February 18, 1967. Norma worked as a telephone operator for Ohio Bell and AT&T. When she retired in 2002, she was the most tenured employee in the company.
She is survived by her husband Jerry; children Dr. Robin (Mark) Williamson; Jeremy Igleheart, and grandchildren Ryan (Christin) Williamson. She was also the beloved Aunt Norma to many nieces and nephews.
Norma was a devoted servant of Jesus Christ. Along with being a loving mother and wife, she brought compassion and love to every person that she met. She loved singing in the choir and was ready to serve wherever God needed her. The world lost a saint and heaven gained an angel.
A viewing is scheduled for 10:00am followed by the funeral service at 11:00am on July 2, 2022 at the First Baptist Church-Crowley on 400 Eagle Drive, Crowley, TX 76036. Rev. Aaron Summers will officiate. Burial services will be held at DFW National Cemetery on July 11 at 11am.
Please leave your condolences here for other friends and family to share for many years to come.
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference