Northcutt, Edwina L.
Edwina Lee Northcutt, born March 1, 1932 in Lufkin, Texas to Ed and Virgie Northcutt, passed away April 19, 2021 in Dallas at the age of 89. Edwina loved the Lord and enjoyed singing in the church choir and acting in several church plays. Above all, she enjoyed spending lots of time with her grandchildren Alyssa Petrus and Tony & Quentin Salamino, spoiling them as much as possible. Those left to cherish her memory include her beloved children, David Wallace & wife Kathy, Andrea Barr & husband Kim, Jennifer Salamino & husband Floyd; grandchildren, Alyssa Petrus and Tony & Quentin Salamino; sister, Betty Wilson & husband Willie; brother, Larry Northcutt & wife Elaine; and many nieces, nephews, extended family & friends.
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference