Ora “Marie” Allison
Ora “Marie” Allison passed away quietly on March 12, 2023 in Plano.
She leaves behind her husband of 38 years, Glen Allison of Plano, Texas.
Marie is survived by her three children: daughter Lisa Renshaw, son Danny Hill and son Kevin Hill. Marie is also survived by nine grandchildren and eleven great grandchildren, with two more expected this year. Marie was preceded in death by her beloved mother, Bobbie Lee Collins and her father Milton C. Pool. Marie was born January 29, 1945 and was 78 years old. It was Marie’s wish to have her body cremated and her ashes scattered in Galveston Bay, which was her favorite vacation destination with husband Glen.
There will be a small memorial gathering at Towne Lake Park in McKinney on Friday, March 17, 2023 at 1:00 p.m.
Please leave condolences and share memories on this website.
Arrangements under the direction of:
Aria Cremation Service and funeral home
19310 Preston Road
Dallas, Texas 75252
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
- Consent to Publish Form
Marie was such a sweet and Godly woman who I was so blessed to have known and have as part of our family. I am so sad for her loss but she is home with Jesus now.
My thoughts and prayers are with the family & friends 🙏 🙏🙏❤❤❤
We will miss you so much