Pam Parker, age 68, died in Plano on December 7, 2021.
Born July 10, 1953 in McKinney, she lived in Princeton and worked at Action Co. where she made many friendships until retiring. Pam enjoyed bowling, dancing, her family reunions, and spending time with her children and grandchildren. She never met a stranger and made friends wherever she went.
She is survived by her children Chris Daniels and fiance Adrienne Andersen of The Colony, Greg Daniels and wife Melissa of McKinney, daughter Chelsea Parker of Prosper; grandchildren Parker, Chandler, Preston, Campbell, Pax, Caitlyn, and Chloe; siblings Robbie Rich, JD Chandler, Chuck Chandler, Connie Casey, and David Bentley, as well as many nieces and nephews, cousins, and extended family. Pam was preceded in death by her husband, Mike Parker, her parents Jean and Jerry Chandler, and Freeman Bentley, her sister Donna Anderson and daughter in law Jenny Johnson Daniels.
Family and friends are invited to a visitation with family on December 18 from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm at her son Greg’s home in McKinney. Please contact family for directions and all are welcome.
Arrangements under the direction of Aria Cremation Service and Funeral Home.
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference