Peeler, Nancy Ann
Nancy was born in Dallas, Texas on her father’s birthday, December 9, 1943. She resided in Dallas most of her life until she moved with her husband to Lake Caddo near Jefferson, Texas 15 years ago. She passed away in Dallas on February 17, 2021 after a short illness. Nancy was a graduate of Highland Park High School, Class of 1961. She attended Texas Tech University and spent 2 years abroad in Frederikshavan, Denmark.
She was a lifelong member of Saint Michael and All Angels Episcopal Church where she was active in the choir from kindergarten through high school. Nancy was a member of the Junior League of Dallas and spent many years as a member of the “Follies” cast.
She is survived by her brothers Charles L. Peeler, Jr. (Gray-Leigh), William R. Peeler (Kittye). Also, nieces and nephews Allison Schwartz (Adam), Lee Peeler, Robert Peeler (Jahnna), Price Peeler (Courtney), Christie Garella (Kiel), Marc Peeler, Hendrika Diehl (Wills) and Leigh-Adella Bransom (Dylan).
She was preceded in death by her husband John Loudermilk and parents Jane Large and Charles Lee Peeler.
Due to the nature of the time, a family only interment service will be held.
Donations in Nancy’s honor can be made to the Cherub Choir, Saint Michael and All Angels Episcopal Church, 8011 Douglas, Dallas, Texas 75225 https://www.saintmichael.org/give-now Please designate a recipient for your gift under Other “Memorial-Nancy Peeler”
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference