PERKINS, NINA J.
Nina Jean (Roberts) Perkins of Burleson, Texas, age 63, passed away on Friday night July 2nd, 2021 at Texas Health Huguley Hospital. Nina was born in San Antonio, Texas and grew up in the Fort Worth, Texas area. She was married to the late Terry Perkins for 42 years before he passed in 2017. Nina leaves behind her oldest daughter Dorenda Itzkowitz, “the middle child” daughter Selena Wilson, and her youngest son Steve Perkins. Nina was a loving grandmother to her 9 grandchildren Dylan, Curtis, Elizabeth, Purity, Keiry, Joshua, Steve II, Jaylynn, and Raven. She will be missed. There will be a visitation held on July 12th, 2021 1pm-4pm at Aria Cremation Services and Funeral in Irving, TX. Interment will be on July 15th, 2021 @11:30 at the Dallas-Fort Worth National Cemetery.
Arrangements under the direction of
Aria Cremation Service and Funeral Home
1820 N Belt Line Road
Irving, Texas 75061
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference