Richard T. Davis
Richard Talmadge Davis, age 96, died at his home on Thursday, December 1, 2022.
Born June 14, 1926, in Scurry, Texas and grew up in Ennis, Texas. Richard lived in Grand Prairie, Texas and worked at LTV Aerospace for 37 years until retiring in 1989. He was also a World War II Navy Veteran.
Survivors include his wife Doris Davis of Grand Prairie, daughters Linda Morgan, Rhonda Hammond, Terri Wolf & husband Wayne, grandchildren Matthew Dozier, Michael Hammond & wife Delfina, Ashley Smith & husband Clint, Kim Thacker & husband Brian, Chris Steward, and Joseph Morgan. He has several great & great, great grandchildren. Richard was preceded in death by his parents, Charles Thomas and Ada Mae Davis, 3 brothers & 6 sisters. Richard was the last surviving of 10 children.
Services will be held at Dallas Fort Worth National Cemetery, Wednesday, January 4, 2023, at 2:00 pm. Relatives and friends are welcome.
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
- Consent to Publish Form