Robert Cledith Reed
Rest in Peace Robert Cledith Reed
My Father was loved and admired by many. He taught me life’s lessons and I became successful because of him, and I forever love him for making me the man I am today.
With my father’s passing, surviving family members include his son Robert O. Reed, sister-in-law Karla Porter, niece Krystal Reed, nephew Gilmore Reed. Also survived by his sister Cathy Schreiber, brother-in-law Pete Schreiber, and Todd and John Schreiber, Amy and Tara, along with their families. Over the years, My Father created extended families.
I want to thank Jim and Karen for watching over my father for many years. His home away from home is the PJ’s Café and the Wonderful staff of people there, with the great food and family atmosphere.
PJ’s is located at 2301 North O’Connor Road, Irving Texas. 75062 I love you Dad and Rest in Peace. I will join you and the other family members later, save me a spot at the table.
My father will be laid to rest on Thursday, 03 March 2022. His services will be done at
Aria Funeral home:
located at 1820 North Beltline Road, Irving Texas. 75061.
Time of service will be 1:00 PM to 3 PM.
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference