Robert Wayne Finch II
Robert, (Bobby), Wayne Finch II was born March 17, 1960, and went to Heaven on July 21, 2022.
He was born in Utica, NY and came to Texas in his high school years.
Left to cherish his memory are Linda LeMoine Finch, wife of 31 years, son, Robert, (Bobby), W. Finch III, daughter’s, Leila Harvey, Michael Harvey, son-in-law, April Finch Cornelius, Clay Cornelius, son-in-law, Amanda McDaniel, Nick McDaniel, son-in-law, Tiffany Finch, his parents Robert W., (Bob), Finch Sr., Dorothy Finch. Darla Finch Langston, sister, Al Langston, brother-in-law, Ron Finch, brother, Barbara Finch, sister-in-law.
Grandchildren: Gavin Hennig, Scarlett Hennig, Isabella Harvey, Carter McDaniel
Also left are a multitude of nieces and nephews as well as numerous friends.
Bobby and Linda created a beautiful legacy. If you asked Bobby what made him happy, he would tell you that he was happiest knowing that his children grew up into wonderful adults. He was proud of his grandchildren and loved being at his dad’s hunting ranch in Rising Star, TX.
He had a great sense of humor, and he loved a good joke.
Bobby’s favorite pastime was hunting, grilling, camping, golfing and building things. He looked for any opportunity to build a pergola or outdoor kitchen. On good hunting days, he brought home some deer meat and commenced to making deer jerky in the dehydrator to share with family and friends.
He had a huge personality and is greatly missed by all who knew and loved him.
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference