Robert “Pop” Conners
Obituary for Robert “Pop”Conners
Born May 18, 1934 on Staten Island, New York to Thomas and Grace Conners.
He was preceded in death by his parents and sister, Aileen Goerge and brother, Harry
Conners. Survivors include Wife, Charlotte Conners, daughters, Daryle Conners, Terri Loftin
(husband James), Denise Smith (husband David), Michele VandeHey (husband
Jim). Grandchildren include Madison Van Stark (spouse Steven), Halle VandeHey,
William Smith and Benny Smith, niece Linda Finley (spouse Vinny) and nephew,
Paul Borgia (spouse Linda).
Bob attended school on Staten Island and earned his MBA from Wagner College.
After college he served 2 years in the United States Army. His career included
years with McCann Erickson Advertising, Coca-Cola, Dr Pepper, Schlitz Brewing
Co., Pabst Brewing Co., and finishing his career with Identification Plates as
president before retiring at the age of 75.
Bob always had a love of chess, the Green Bay Packers and blue grass music.
some of his favorite pastimes included bingo and poker on Wednesday and Friday nights.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to the American Heart Association, www.heart.org/ or Operation Kindness, www.operationkindness.org
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference