Robert Russell Maillart
Robert “Bob” Russell Maillart, 79, of Plano, Texas, passed away on January 5, 2023. Bob was born to Edmond B. Maillart and Martha E. Trotter, on November 6, 1943, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. A loving husband, father, and grandfather, Bob is survived by his wife, Joyce; their two children, Lisa and Jamie; and his four grandchildren, Chester, Pearl, Rose, and Wolf. Bob enjoyed a long and successful career in telecommunications software engineering and stayed in touch with many of his former colleagues as dear friends in his retirement. Bob was happiest surrounded by family and friends where he could relax, laugh, extend his genuine kindness, and of course, enjoy a little “this.” Details regarding a celebration of life will be made available in the near future.
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
- Consent to Publish Form