Rogers, Michael Wright
Michael passed away on June 24th, 2020 at 81 years of age. He is now with his Lord and Savior, Jesus. He was born in Lubbock, Texas on June 20, 1939 to Dwain and Eldon Rogers. His sister, Dwayne Pat Rogers predeceased him in 1998. Michael graduated from Odessa High School and the University of Texas at El Paso, majoring in Business Administration in 1962; also serving in the U.S. Army in the 60’s. He was a big fan of playing golf with his friends at Dallas Athletic Club for many years and was an avid hunter. He also loved going to Coon Creek Club to fish with his step son Todd Coleman. In his later years he loved movies and visiting the Highland Park UMC library. He married Susan Drake Coleman in 1999 at Highland Park United Methodist Church where they are both members. He is survived by Susan; step sons, Todd and David Coleman, their wives Barbara and Cathie; step grandsons Drake and Sam Coleman and the late grandson, Winston Coleman. There will be no service at this time.
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference