Ruth Carol Dugan
Ruth Carol Dugan went to her heavenly home on December 27, 2022. She was born in Bellevue, Kentucky on April 3, 1937, to William E. and Ruth G. Utter. She was preceded in death by both of her parents, daughter: Pamela Gail Ritch, great grandson: Zachary James Ritch, and siblings: Dorothy Jackson and William E. Utter. She is survived by her children: Gary W. Dugan and wife Debbie, and Michael G. Dugan and her grandchildren: James R. Ritch and wife Jennifer, Jamie C. Dodd and husband Timm, and Blake T. Dugan and wife Lucy, and her sister-in-law: Julia Utter. She is also survived by her 5 great grandchildren: Chandler Ritch, Michael Ritch, Brooklyn Dodd, Henry Dugan, and Harper Dugan, nephews: David Jackson, Alan Jackson, and Conner Utter and 1 niece: Jill Rose.
Ruth retired from American States Insurance Company after 45 years of service. She was an amazing mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, colleague and friend. She took an active role in the lives of her grandchildren and she loved her family dearly. She touched the lives of so many people. She will truly be missed and will never, ever be forgotten.
Burial will be a private family ceremony on January 20th and a Celebration of life for her will be held at her home in Tyler, Texas on January 20th from 1:00pm – 3:00pm. The family welcomes all friends, family and colleagues to join us in sharing great memories and laughter as we celebrate Ruth Dugan for all she was in our lives.
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference