Stansell “Stan” Lynch
Stansell “Stan” Lynch, 74, passed away at home on August 13, 2022, surrounded by his family.
He was born on February 21, 1948, to Carolan “Smokey” and Arlien Lynch in Dardenelle, Arkansas, where he also grew up and was a star athlete in track and football.
After high school graduation, Stan joined the Navy and fought in three tours in the Vietnam war, performing electronic surveillance on river patrol boats.
After completing his military service, he attended the University of Arkansas. A few years later, Stan met his wife, Nancy, and they wed on May 29, 1982. The two started a family and moved to Texas in 1984.
Stan spent about 30 years working in the lighting industry where he met lifelong friends and led a top-notch technical services team.
Stan loved nature and enjoyed spending time at his cabin in Arkansas. At 68 years of age, Stan became a Master Naturalist and volunteered with conservation efforts.
Lynch is survived by his wife, two daughters, son-in-law, and 3 grandchildren, who will miss Stan’s fighting spirit, kind soul, and positive attitude.
A celebration of life will be held on August 29, 2002 at The Nature & Retreat Center at Oak Point Park (5901 Los Rios Blvd, Plano, TX 75074) from 2-5pm CT and is come-and-go as you please.
In lieu of flowers, please make a donation in Stan’s name to Heard Natural Science Museum and Wildlife Sanctuary Inc., Hope for the Warriors, or Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation. Donation notifications as well as condolences can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference