Thomas Ray Davis
Thomas Ray Davis, age 80 of Carrollton, TX, passed away on July 11, 2022. He was born on October 3, 1941 in Phoenix, AZ to the late Tommy and Pearl Davis.
He graduated form Carrollton High School in 1960. He attended the University of North Texas and graduated in 1971. He proudly served in the United States Army from 1960-1963 with a rank of PFC E-3.
He worked the Chevrolet Company, where he won several sales awards.
He married Karen O’Grady on September 6, 1996. His hobbies included gun collecting, running, movies, working in the yard and spending time with his grandchildren.
He is survived by his wife, Karen O’Grady-Davis; son Tim Davis and his wife Alexis; grandchildren, Shelby, Brody and Alexandra Davis; brothers, Ronnie Davis and Albert Davis and his wife Joyce; numerous extended family, friends and pets.
He was also preceded in death by two brothers, Glenn and Ricky Davis.
A Celebration of Life will be held at 11:00am, Friday, July 15, 2022 at the Branch Church, 3035 Valley View Lane, Farmers Branch, TX 75234.
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference